Looking for a good restaurant in Huelva, Spain? Try the paella must at a tapas restaurant!!
Following our recent visit to Huelva, after writing another post on the best places to visit in the city, we have compiled this list of what we considered to be the 8 best restaurants in Huelva for excellent Spanish food, offering an unbeatable quality/price ratio. Let’s start!
Where to eat in Huelva? 8 Best Restaurants in Huelva
One of Huelva’s most popular and well-known restaurants, serving excellent Spanish food, including the famous paella. It is recognized by both locals and tourists for its great local cuisine.
Whatever you choose at our Spanish restaurant, we recommend you don’t miss the coquinas, a popular dish in Spanish food, for 14 euros. Also, try our delicious Iberian ham, another must-try in Spanish cuisine, priced at 13 euros. And if you’re a fan of fish and seafood, our prawns are a must-have for 39 euros.
As you will see, the seafood restaurant prices are not particularly tight but keep in mind that they are probably the most expensive dishes on the menu as they are made with top-quality products. If you want other types of dishes, the prices at this Mediterranean restaurant are around 13 euros. The friendly staff ensures a pleasant dining experience.
- Address: Calle Vázquez López, 22
- Opening hours: Our Mediterranean restaurant is open every day from 13h to 16h and from 20:30h to 23:30h. Come and enjoy our delicious Spanish cuisine and extensive wine selection. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to read our reviews!
2. Er chiclanero cervecería marisquería – One of the most recommended restaurants in Huelva.
Er chiclanero is undeniably the perfect restaurant in Huelva to enjoy a delicious seafood dish. This tiny tapas restaurant with a terrace is ideal for tasting an excellent seafood product and pairing it with a glass of wine in a central area. However, its menu also has other tapas dishes if you want to combine flavors.
We recommend you not to miss the delicious seafood at our restaurant. Our menu includes prawns, octopus, octopus salad, and crab.
Please note that the price at our European seafood restaurant in Huelva is by weight, except for the salad, which is 5 euros.
- Address: Pablo Rada 3 in front of Hotel Senator
- Restaurant opening hours: every day from 12h to 16:30h and from 20h to 23:30h. NowMediterranean restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy Spanish cuisine. Don’t forget to check us out on Google! Also, please note that on Tuesdays, our opening hours are from 12h to 17h.
People Also Read: 10 Best Places To Visit In Huelva Capital
3. Bar Pappis – One of the cheapest and most recommended restaurants in Huelva
Also known for being one of the most recommended restaurants to eat delicious Spanish food in Huelva, this bar is perfect for a quick stop and eat tapas and montaditos at a very reasonable price, making it one of the cheapest Spanish restaurants in Huelva.
In Spain, Spanish restaurants offer a variety of delicious food options such as tapas and montaditos. The prices for these dishes range between 2 and 4 euros for tapas and between 2.50 and 3.50 euros for montaditos, depending on your choice.
- Address: Calle Conde de Lopez Munoz Number 6
- Restaurant opening hours: every day from 13:30h to 16h and from 20:30h to 00h. Enjoy Spanish and Mediterranean food.
People Also Read: 18 Best Places To See And Things To Do In Huelva, Andalusia
4. Bar Restaurante Juan Jose – Another of the most recommended restaurants in Huelva
Although it is a little far from the city center, going to lunch or dinner at this delicious Spanish food restaurant in Huelva, Spain is undoubtedly a great choice. This is because it serves unpretentious but delicious food cooked with top-quality Spanish products and care.
Among all the dishes you should not miss at this restaurant in Huelva, Spain, is the omelet for 4.10 euros per half portion (2 euros per tapa), which is one of the classic dishes of the house. Other must-try options include the coquinas for 18 euros per portion, the octopus salad for 2 euros per tapa and 4.10 euros per half portion, and the prawns for 24 euros.
- Address: Villa Mundaka 1
- Restaurant opening hours: every day from 07h to 17h and from 20h to 00h. Enjoy delicious Spanish food and exceptional service.
People Also Read: The 17 Best Typical Foods Of Andalusia You Should Taste
5. Restaurant La Teja
The restaurant in Huelva, Spain is a great place to have excellent food, including tapas. The extensive menu offers dishes like cheeks with Pedro Ximenez, brie cheese with bell pepper jam, homemade flamenquín, and eggplant with honey. Each dish costs approximately 3-4€.
6. Azabache Restaurant
A perfect place to enjoy Spanish food in Huelva is this top-rated restaurant, known for its large portions. It is a must-visit spot for those seeking the flavors of the Mediterranean.
The Spanish restaurant offers fabulous coquinas (14€) and you can pair them with half portions of choco meatballs (7€) and homemade croquettes of carabineros (8€). Additionally, the waiters at this Spanish food establishment are friendly and professional.
People Also Read: The 10 Must-See Beautiful Places To Visit In Andalusia, Spain
7. La Ría Brewery
This Spanish restaurant in Huelva, Spain is an excellent place to enjoy various delicacies from the sea, including seafood and fish dishes like cod tacos de la Ría, coquinas (clams), and grilled octopus with raspberry aioli. Price portions range from 8-12€.
8. Kalaka wines and tapas
We cannot finish this selection of the most recommended restaurants in Huelva, Spain without mentioning Kalaka wines and tapas. It is a perfect alternative if you want to eat or dine Spanish quality foods, with a touch of avant-garde, but without forgetting the tradition. Kalaka wines and tapas is highly recommended by Google.
Among all the Spanish tapas at our restaurant in Spain, we recommend you not miss the tataki for 5 euros, the Huelva prawns for 22.50 euros, the white prawn salad for 2.90 euros per tapa, and the choco strips for 7.5 euros per half portion.
- Address: Avenida Martin Alonso Pinzon 20
- Restaurant opening hours: every day from 12h to 16h and from 20h to 00h. Enjoy Spanish food and exceptional service.
I hope you find the article “Where to eat in Huelva? 8 Best Restaurants in Huelva” helpful.